A vehicle tracking system combines the use of automatic vehicle location in individual vehicles with software that collects these fleet data for a comprehensive picture of vehicle locations. Modern vehicle tracking systems commonly use GPS or GLONASS technology for locating the vehicle, but other types of automatic vehicle location technology can also be used.
Vehicle information can be viewed on electronic maps via the Internet or specialized software. Urban public transit authorities are an increasingly common user of vehicle tracking systems, particularly in large cities.
- Water Proof, Humidity proof is import as moisture is the reason for SIM Card failures
- GPS + (even the device is hidden under the seat or inside the dash board GPS Fix is working)
- No antennas but high sensitive hence signal reception is very good.
- Light Weight + internal antennas makes it very easy to install -reduced installation cost
- Indian warranty
- Plastic body hence no problem of short circuit hence less prone to failure
- Has ignition on frequency and Ignition off Frequency, reduces the GPRS Cost
- Very Stable and sends data regularly. Internal Memory working very well
- No connectors (vehicle vibrates, connector fails and reconnects back so lot of maintenance)
- Potential Free
- Uses latest Technology and latest GPS/GSM modems hence consumes very less power.
- No hassle of draining the battery.
- Send Power cut alarm this reduces the effect of not having internal battery
- one digital Output (for immobilizer) , one SOS button and Mike is also available
- Two way communication
- Support no-server base station location
- Battery backup of more than 12 hours
- Cell phone, receive SMS
- GPS track records
- Tracking/Saving/Sleep/Hibernation mode
- Alert when device is lower power
- SOS – button Help
- Google Earth track playback